Sunday 15 January 2012

Bin Scandal




















My friends walker got fined £40.00 recently for not 'cleaning up' after him, and he was warned he could be fined a £1000.oo if it happened again!
My own walker says it would help if he could actually use the facility bin on the Green near our house ...it's looked like this for weeks on end, most people and dogs wouldn't even want to go near it anymore, is that why it's still looking like this, as is the other waste bin on the green?
I'm glad I get taken all the way to Tower Bridge each day but sometimes I go in the Bushes so George can bury it for me, it's the only way forward! EEuueewww!
Let them get their own house in order before they prosecute people for letting a dog do what a dogs gotta do.

1 comment:

  1. What a pain, and so wrong. I am sorry for your friend's walker. :(

    ReplyDelete