Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow in London!

















Snow! I love it, after a fine dusting on my evening walk to my Bridge last night, I woke up to a winter wonderland this morning, alas it's already melting. The photos above were taken a couple of years ago, but don't worry, nobody has changed that you would notice..that's George nearly hanging me to get me into the picture with my Bridge, and of course the other one is Dad.
My Bridge by the way has changed a bit, it's been repainted, except for the top gantry..they had better get a move on, the Jubilee is coming up fast!
It's not the colour I wanted it really, I prefer the pre 1977 (silver Jubilee) black colour that gave it the Gothic look the late Victorian parliament demanded so it would match the Tower of London nearby, but it's too late now
Hey....back to the subject, snow. Not all big people like it, the little ones love it though. I like the edible balls they make out of it for throwing, in moderation mind. They made a Snowman thingy in the yard here, but that mongrel called Ripper we had here pissed on it and it died..the Snowman I mean.
George made a video of me and Dad in the Snow today though....have fun!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad I sent my snow to you this year, Yogi, after seeing how you enjoyed it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Yogi, you have a lot more snow than we do. Enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad somebody likes it Yogi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so much fun ! I think the squirel was a secret angel .. waiting to see if you would really make a snow angel <3 Love to You <3

    ReplyDelete