Wednesday 29 February 2012

Olympic Rings at my Tower Bridge































There was an astonishing sight on the river near my bridge yesterday, a tug boat was towing a platform with thingy's George called 'Olympic rings' on it, it kept on going around in circles. I think they were waiting for the bridge to raise, it was taking it's time, so maybe there was something wrong in the engine room of the bridge...I'll have to find out, I expect to be informed of these things though.
But what was the boat with the rings about? It's all part of the publicity for these international Olympic games coming to London in the summer, watching humans run on TV I really think Britain would get all the medals for the races if they let us dogs do the job....I can run way faster than any human!
Some of the Beefeaters where there too, they were being told by a bossy man what to do and he made then wave to this boat...'more briskly....faster'! he said, I think those ex-Sergeant Majors the Beefeaters were secretly very pissed off at this, they don't usually have to take orders of anybody, he even managed to make George stand back...now I'm really disappointed. Maybe that's why George made a video of them doing the 'Windsor wave'...I thought he was talking about a boat at first. Confusing, but I've put the video on here...it's so funny!


1 comment:

  1. Yoohhoo ! I will not get lost .. but I will wave right back at you Yogi .. You are a good watcher of Beefeaters..

    ReplyDelete